`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to trade all my hockey for basketball, football, baseball, or non-sports cards.

Want to trade all my hockey for basketball, football, baseball, or non-sports cards.
I started back collecting hockey but I failed, I just can't get into it again. I'm looking to move my small collection for football or basketball, possibly baseball just according to what it is. I'm not going to be picky except with my Henrique YG. I want a 1-1 for it of equal value at least. Let me know if anyone is interested in anything, thanks.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Want to trade all my hockey for basketball, football, baseball, or non-sports cards.
Bump for accepting more types of cards.

RE: Want to trade all my hockey for basketball, football, baseball, or non-sports cards.
I need to add my baseball traders but I'd be interested. I don't know values of my items though but I will add them to my organize and shoot you an offer.

Sounds good, just shoot it over when ready.

(10-21-2012, 03:51 PM)sm326 Wrote: I need to add my baseball traders but I'd be interested. I don't know values of my items though but I will add them to my organize and shoot you an offer.

I sent you an offer but idk how far off it is value wise.

Replied in comments.

(10-21-2012, 04:24 PM)sm326 Wrote: I sent you an offer but idk how far off it is value wise.

1 trade down.

Check my org, I am interested in the Rangers first then whatever else. Will take all you have left if you can find enough in my ord.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

I did not see much I could use but thank you.

(10-24-2012, 06:30 PM)skyhawk27 Wrote: Check my org, I am interested in the Rangers first then whatever else. Will take all you have left if you can find enough in my ord.

Check my Org..