Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member - 2012-13 Artifacts to Trade or Sell

New Member - 2012-13 Artifacts to Trade or Sell
Hello,

I'm new to Beckett.com and I have a bunch of 2012-13 Artifacts to trade or sell. Have a look at my collection and let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested in making a trade or a purchase.

Thanks,

silverdaves
Collecting: Jake Gardiner, Jamie Benn, and Shea Weber high-end RCs and 2012-13 Artifacts Autofacts "A"s and "B"s.

NHL lockout for dummies: Both the NHL and NHLPA conspiring to soak the fans for more money. Qui Bono? Not the fans...

Bucket: http://s1293.photobucket.com/albums/silverdaves

RE: New Member - 2012-13 Artifacts to Trade or Sell
offer sent

Pm sent.

Welcome to the Beckett Community! I see that you have a Glen Anderson RC available for trade, and I am interested in that one. If you have a scan of it, I would like to see and possibly work out a trade. Best wishes!

Randi

(10-21-2012, 08:22 AM)rayeates Wrote: Welcome to the Beckett Community! I see that you have a Glen Anderson RC available for trade, and I am interested in that one. If you have a scan of it, I would like to see and possibly work out a trade. Best wishes!

Randi
Thanks eh! I do have a Glenn Anderson RC. I uploaded a pic of it last night. It was autographed by him. I played in the Oldtimer's game in Brooks, Alberta 2 years ago and the company I was working for sponsored the game so I got the honor to play with Glenn Anderson, Gary Leeman, Dave Ellett, Brian Trottier, Larry Melnyk and others and I have pictures of me standing beside Glenn Anderson during the player introduction and national anthem. The autograph is 100% legit.

Look for it in my 1981-82 O-Pee-Chee collection.

(10-21-2012, 04:37 PM)silverdaves Wrote: Thanks eh! I do have a Glenn Anderson RC. I uploaded a pic of it last night. It was autographed by him. I played in the Oldtimer's game in Brooks, Alberta 2 years ago and the company I was working for sponsored the game so I got the honor to play with Glenn Anderson, Gary Leeman, Dave Ellett, Brian Trottier, Larry Melnyk and others and I have pictures of me standing beside Glenn Anderson during the player introduction and national anthem. The autograph is 100% legit.

Look for it in my 1981-82 O-Pee-Chee collection.
Thanks, but I will have to pass on it. Not looking for in-person autos on the RC's I am collecting. Glad to hear that you had a great time at the game and were able to meet so many great names! Congrats!

Randi

Welcome to the site...I sent you an open offer. What/who do you collect by the way?

-RiceBondsMntna2Young
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Welcome to the forum! Sent you an offer, hope we can make a trade!
Cheers,
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(10-21-2012, 10:04 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Welcome to the site...I sent you an open offer. What/who do you collect by the way?

-RiceBondsMntna2Young
I added a comment to your trade request.
(10-21-2012, 09:35 PM)rayeates Wrote: Thanks, but I will have to pass on it. Not looking for in-person autos on the RC's I am collecting. Glad to hear that you had a great time at the game and were able to meet so many great names! Congrats!

Randi
Not a problem bud. It was great, I got the game's only penalty shot after getting hauled down on a break away.

(10-21-2012, 10:11 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Welcome to the forum! Sent you an offer, hope we can make a trade!
Cheers,
-Chris
Thank you, I added a comment to your trade request as well. Unfortunately, I'll be holding onto my some cards that I previously listed as available to trade. Hopefully we can make a deal.

Cheers
Collecting: Jake Gardiner, Jamie Benn, and Shea Weber high-end RCs and 2012-13 Artifacts Autofacts "A"s and "B"s.

NHL lockout for dummies: Both the NHL and NHLPA conspiring to soak the fans for more money. Qui Bono? Not the fans...

Bucket: http://s1293.photobucket.com/albums/silverdaves

Here's my bucket: http://s1293.photobucket.com/albums/b592/silverdaves/