`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Blaster Box to buy??

RE: Which Blaster Box to buy??
(10-20-2012, 08:58 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm pretty sure they don't - at least at Target. There are outside vendors that come in once a week and stock the shelves. For Target the company is called Excell. Not sure who does it for Walmart.
Interesting...... I had no idea thats how it worked. So maybe thats why they dont care at all when someone pack searches????
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-20-2012, 09:22 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Interesting...... I had no idea thats how it worked. So maybe thats why they dont care at all when someone pack searches????
Yeah, that's pretty much the deal with that.
Kepler

I went by Walmart tonight and picked up a topps jumbo pack. I paid ~$5 and pulled 4 rookies and a cut-above Jackie Robinson card. Very nice card, I'm very satisfied.
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

Nice pull for not too much money.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-20-2012, 08:58 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm pretty sure they don't - at least at Target. There are outside vendors that come in once a week and stock the shelves. For Target the company is called Excell. Not sure who does it for Walmart.
You are correct.
But wal*mart's I do not remember atm.