`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Blaster Box to buy??

Which Blaster Box to buy??
I want to buy a blaster box today/tomorrow, and I'm wondering what brand has the best chances of scoring a nice card? I'm looking to spend less than $25, and want a nice bang for my buck!

Also, do you think a purchase of this nature is logical, or will I likely waste money on worthless cards?
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

RE: Which Blaster Box to buy??
I would buy a high end hobby pack that either guarentees a hit or has really good odds.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-20-2012, 05:49 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I would buy a high end hobby pack that either guarentees a hit or has really good odds.
Which would you recommend??
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

I had really good luck with Bowman Platinum - 7 autos in 8 blasters. Also, the Topps Chrome comes with guaranteed color refractors, with the possibility of a hot box.
Kepler

(10-20-2012, 07:22 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I had really good luck with Bowman Platinum - 7 autos in 8 blasters. Also, the Topps Chrome comes with guaranteed color refractors, with the possibility of a hot box.
I have also had great luck with Bowman Platinum, pulled a Darvish auto and a Gerrit Cole jumbo relic auto refractor redemption card from Platinum blasters.

Well, this looks good:
http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/...-hobby-box
Or you could get a couple Jumbo packs of Topps, a couple packs of Onyx Platnium Prospects, or 4 or 5 packs of Bowman Platnium.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

do they sell bowman platinum at wlamart, target etc???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I got them at both Target and Walmart. The only thing that could derail it would be that I haven't seen too many any more. But if they aren't sold out they'll be there.
Kepler

(10-20-2012, 08:46 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I got them at both Target and Walmart. The only thing that could derail it would be that I haven't seen too many any more. But if they aren't sold out they'll be there.
Maybe they just keep them in the back until the shelves empty or something......
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I'm pretty sure they don't - at least at Target. There are outside vendors that come in once a week and stock the shelves. For Target the company is called Excell. Not sure who does it for Walmart.
Kepler