`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I a snob?

Am I a snob?
I'm just getting back into the hobby. Back in my day we didn't have online trading. So I just put some stuff in my organize for trade and I got 7 trade notifications. Checked them all out and there just isn't anything I need that they have. Am I being a snob? What is the etiquette now days?

I'm trying to limit myself a tad by not going after anything with a Cardinal on it. Trying to stay with Topps Co. products only also trying to finish the 2012 Topps Heritage Minor League set.

RE: Am I a snob?
as long as you reject it right away instead of just letting it linger I think your right.

You need to be happy with the trade you want. sometimes I help people out but this month I'm strict with trading because I want bowman draft next month.

goodluck
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I'm the same way, don't force yourself to find something just bc someone sends a offer.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Yeah, if you don't want what they have, just reject the trade.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

you want to limit yourself by not going after cardinals but thats what you collect?

I believe he doesn't want to go after everything with a Cardinal on it. Showing more restraint, which can be hard to do. At least for me, occasionally.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's