`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box of 2012-13 Artifacts

1 Box of 2012-13 Artifacts
I'm mostly a baseball collector, but hockey is my favorite sport so I like to bust some hockey on occasion. Last year I loved this product and only bought 8 or so loose packs, didn't even pull anything exciting but I loved the look of the cards and loved what others were pulling. I had to buy a box this year:

[Image: artifacts.jpg]

Since the names are tough to read, from left to right: Alex Pietrangelo Patch, Jason Spezza jersey, Keith Yandle Blue Parallel #d/85, Steven Stamkos auto, and at the bottom Lemieux/Jagr dual jersey.

I'm a Blues fan, so the Pietrangelo is a nice PC card, though obviously I'd prefer a Blues jersey. And it is inevitable that I pull some Blackhawks hit, parallel, or something, I always do. I was happy to get Stamkos, and also can't go wrong with Lemieux and Jagr. Nothing spectacular, but a nice PC card, a solid auto, and a nice dual jersey, seems like a solid box. Nothing is for trade at the moment, except I'd consider trading Pietrangelo for a Blues patch. The others will likely be for sale. I really love the base set and I'd like to build it, if anyone who busted a lot of this has a bunch of base, rookies, and Canada cards that they'd be willing to sell for cheap, please let me know, I think it's a great design. Thanks for looking!

Dan
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

RE: 1 Box of 2012-13 Artifacts
Nice stamkos dan pm sent
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Very nice break. I may hit you up for some of the base cards I need for my set.

I also thought last year's Artifacts were amazing. This is is very very nice but last year was absurd. Anyways, I like your box and congrats on the AlexP hit...the only way the break could've been better is multicolor on the patch.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

i'd love to get that lemieux/jagr off of you, pm me!

Awesome box break! Congrats!

Randi

you did very well for the box

you should get some nice PC in return for a few of your bigger hits
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)