`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As promised, Girlfriend vs. Me - 2012 Bowman Chrome

As promised, Girlfriend vs. Me - 2012 Bowman Chrome
As mentioned in my other post, my girlfriend has been on a hot streak. She has pulled the 2012 Topps Chrome Yu Darvish Auto Black Refractor /100, Yoenis Cespedes Auto Blue Refractor /199 and the Jesus Montero Auto Blue Refractor within the last month alone.

Tonight I had asked her to go to the local show since I was exhausted from work. She picked up 2 boxes of 2012 Bowman Chrome and a surprise box of 2012 Topps Chrome.

Here are the results from the head-to-head Bowman Chrome:

My box:

[Image: 2012bowmanchrome_0003.jpg]

Refractors

[Image: 2012bowmanchrome_0004.jpg]

Now for her box:

[Image: 2012bowmanchrome_0001.jpg]

Refractors

[Image: 2012bowmanchrome_0002.jpg]

I will let you guys be the judge on this one. The surprise 2012 Topps Chrome Box was not that exciting. It had 2 base autos of Brad Peacock and Austin Romine, a Swisher sepia /75, Brandon Beachy & Aramis Ramirez Blue /199, and Bryce Harper Xfractor.

Thanks for reading guys!
KrissyNBrandon

RE: As promised, Girlfriend vs. Me - 2012 Bowman Chrome
Please check me for the Miley, thanks
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

You got the best single card but she got the extra auto and an orange refractor. Very close but she may have won lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

yeah I'm going with Haze on this one.... She got you again...... again Smile

nice hits
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I would be foolish to not ask if the Montero Blue Refractor was either FT or FS. Let me know.

BTW, I think she had the better break.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Can you check me for the chrome refractors. I need 13 to finish my set.

(10-20-2012, 07:24 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I would be foolish to not ask if the Montero Blue Refractor was either FT or FS. Let me know.

BTW, I think she had the better break.
With her being a Yankee Super Fan, that's in HER PC. She really likes Montero even though he was traded. Sorry! Smile
(10-20-2012, 07:47 AM)Neifert Wrote: Can you check me for the chrome refractors. I need 13 to finish my set.
Let me know what numbers you need. We have over 100 from the set. She also got the Cespedes refractor yesterday, which is a in HER PC because I showed her the YouTube training video he made prior to his signing and she thought the Yankees would get him lol.
KrissyNBrandon

Interested in the Soler if it's FT.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(10-20-2012, 06:33 AM)Haze28 Wrote: You got the best single card but she got the extra auto and an orange refractor. Very close but she may have won lol.
I agree.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!