`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 TOPPS HERITAGE Target blaster got Walmart SP's

2012 TOPPS HERITAGE Target blaster got Walmart SP's
Went to Target and they had a 2012 heritage Blaster box for $11.99 (clearance ). Busted it open and got 2 of the blue walmart sp's

The distributor probably trying to clear out their stock and stocked walmart blasters at Target

blue sp's are :
164 Austin Jackson
296 jim Thome

also got a nice Ichiro SP # 491

nothing else

RE: 2012 TOPPS HERITAGE Target blaster got Walmart SP's
I bought two, got Target red-bordered sps though. Great deal on those, wish they had more.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

I like the retail SPs for Heritage.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-17-2012, 09:59 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I like the retail SPs for Heritage.
me too, but i had bad luck with Heritage this year, no hits. just some ok SP's , but nothing past $10 in BV, thats why i picked up this $11.99 box, they had Gypsy Queen last week in stock for $11.99 I the only 2 they had, Gonna hit up other Targets in the area tomorrow and see if they have some more.

Yeah, I saw some Gypsy Queens around here a few weeks ago ... picked up some 2010 UD with a guaranteed jersey card in it instead. Might make a stop at a less than well shopped Target in my area this weekend and see if anything tickles my fancy. Also ran into a friend that works for the distributor that gets Target its cards and he's going to see if he can hook me up with some of the '11 Topps Update blasters. I have yet to see any around here and judging by the scarcity of the Trout red parallels on the Bay, there must be a whole lot of unopened wax just sitting in the warehouse.
Kepler

Now i have to double check cuz, i did see topps 2011 but dont know if it was update, but they were at $19.99

Hey fella. I need that ichiro Sp for my set. Do you have any of the follow SP's as well? I still need 442,451,465,473,479,484,487,490,491(ichrio), and 498 along with the news flashback of US Cuba. Let me know!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

what is currently marked down at target?

Heritage, Gypsy....anything else?

thanks for the info
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

A little of everything, but it varies from Target store I think. Whatever their distributor (Excell, I think) has to move through.
Kepler

(10-18-2012, 12:08 AM)uman18 Wrote: me too, but i had bad luck with Heritage this year, no hits. just some ok SP's , but nothing past $10 in BV, thats why i picked up this $11.99 box, they had Gypsy Queen last week in stock for $11.99 I the only 2 they had, Gonna hit up other Targets in the area tomorrow and see if they have some more.
I'm always scared of a hobby box of Heritage. One hit for $80-$100, it has to be a good hit, but it never is. So I stick to Retail.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!