• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Prominence 1 Rookie and Stars 1 Inception

RE: 1 Prominence 1 Rookie and Stars 1 Inception
(10-18-2012, 12:09 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: that hill is mean! way to go
Thanks, I love the patch!

If the ingram is for trade i would be interested lmk nice patches btw

(10-18-2012, 12:52 PM)husker 101 Wrote: If the ingram is for trade i would be interested lmk nice patches btw
I am new to the beckett forums, how do I go about trading and looking at what you may have? Sorry for the simple question lol but thank you for your help!
(10-18-2012, 12:52 PM)husker 101 Wrote: If the ingram is for trade i would be interested lmk nice patches btw
Looks like I figured out how to look at what you have. Although I probably will want to hold on to the Ingram, I will still take a look.

(10-18-2012, 01:17 PM)Nado15 Wrote: I am new to the beckett forums, how do I go about trading and looking at what you may have? Sorry for the simple question lol but thank you for your help!

Looks like I figured out how to look at what you have. Although I probably will want to hold on to the Ingram, I will still take a look.
Yeah take a look and lmk if u like anything maybe we can deal on something else

what do you need for the TJ Graham patch /299 ?

I like the Floyd, wonder if I shouldn't start a little mini-pc of him, I think he's gonna be a good one.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(10-19-2012, 11:52 AM)Magnifico21 Wrote: I like the Floyd, wonder if I shouldn't start a little mini-pc of him, I think he's gonna be a good one.
Yeah he has potential to be very good.