`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARod to Miami?

RE: ARod to Miami?
(10-22-2012, 09:59 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: except arod has a no-trade clause that he repeatedly has said he will not waive, including after this postseason

yall are stuck with him
exactly. A-Rod holds all the power in the world
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(10-22-2012, 09:59 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: except arod has a no-trade clause that he repeatedly has said he will not waive, including after this postseason

yall are stuck with him
I think if the place was Miami and the Yankees played hardball with him (as in sit his butt and tell him he will never start another game in pinstripes), he could be persuaded to rot elsewhere until his ego decides to undergo the realization that he is a washed-up superstar and needs to retire to keep from further embarrassing himself and his team. His numbers really are becoming more and more atrocious as each year passes; especially the last 2 years. Remember all of that excitement at the beginning of the year after his "miracle" knee experimental surgery and how great he was supposed to be and all he did was fizzle.

He should really consider the risk of getting back on steroids. If they catch him, it's a 50 game suspension. Hell, he's missed 50 games the past few seasons .... At least for 100 games he'll have some pop in his bat again. Smile
I can't blame him for everything the Yankees didn't do this post season, but I never really thought he was a clutch player ... He didn't produce for Seattle, Texas or the Yankees when they needed him to be be "big" and I wasn't all that torn up when the Yankees didn't re-sign him after his last contract, and wasn't picked up as a free agent. I was a little confused when George allowed him to crawl back to the Yankees and even more so when they have him more money!?!?!?!
Anyway, as you can tell, not a fan, but NOBODY was hitting in the post season, so I ain't gonna call out A-Rod and blame the guy. All I know is that Buck Showalter (sp?) was sitting at home wondering how his Birds lost to this no-offense version of the Bombers!
That being said, Arod in Miami, nah, the Yankees are struck with him for better or worse, IMO .... And I hope for him to have a better future!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.