`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minor league pricing
10-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Minor league pricing
I am curious as to where the pricing for Minor league baseball is. I looked in the Baseball OPG but all the prices are showing NA....that cant be right. Please let me know if there is curent pricing on these cards.

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefa...t=6&page=1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Minor league pricing
(10-17-2012 01:32 PM)ftballcardz Wrote:  I am curious as to where the pricing for Minor league baseball is. I looked in the Baseball OPG but all the prices are showing NA....that cant be right. Please let me know if there is curent pricing on these cards.

Ok, I know that Minor League Pricing does exist. If you have a Baseball OPG there are listings for late 80's & 1990's Classic Baseball Products. There was a drop off for a few years where some minor league cards aren't listed. I do know that I have seen Donruss minor league cards (cant remember the brand) listed. I have a bunch of minor league cards listed as NA, am pretty sure they won't ever get listed as most of them were team or league sponsored sets from Pro Cards, and some Minor League All Star sets too.
Best I can suggest to you is email the Beckett Baseball people and ask if it can be listed. If you can find a competitor who lists it as a reference it might help. But who knows. Good Luck with your effort.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply