`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Cowboys

RE: Looking for Cowboys
Not interest at all in Marion Barber. I can't even give his stuff away at the store. Might be interested in Sanders. But not going to pay over BV for it. So just depends on what you want.

(10-21-2012, 01:26 AM)kbfullerr Wrote: i dont have it listed in my trade but i am just wondering if your interested. i have a 2010 plates and patches Marion Barber laundry tag 4/5 and 2010 Epix Deion Sanders Letterman (letter B) 18/35. I would like 175 dollars for both. let me know

i believe the card has a beckett value of 100 dollars

How do you mark stuff for trade I'm new to the site and I do this from my phone

(10-21-2012, 09:06 AM)kbfullerr Wrote: i believe the card has a beckett value of 100 dollars
Feel free to check my org. Thanks. Btw it's against rules to post book values on the thread. Might want remove that

i am not a paying member so it wont let me

(10-21-2012, 02:37 PM)kbfullerr Wrote: i am not a paying member so it wont let me
Won't let you check my ORG? What year/brand/#ering does the Sanders have? Also, what are you looking for in return?

its a Epix deion Sanders i believe its 2010 and its numbered to 35. I am looking for a higher end polamalu or griffey jr or cal ripken jr. let me know