`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick Question

Quick Question
Hello guys/gals, as you can tell I am new to the Beckett Forums. Being a newbie, I was wondering how I am able to add pictures to the thread lol. Am I suppose to attach the picture, or is there something else? Sorry to waste everyones time on such a simple question lol But thank you for the help!

RE: Quick Question
(10-17-2012, 10:14 AM)Nado15 Wrote: Hello guys/gals, as you can tell I am new to the Beckett Forums. Being a newbie, I was wondering how I am able to add pictures to the thread lol. Am I suppose to attach the picture, or is there something else? Sorry to waste everyones time on such a simple question lol But thank you for the help!
Start a photobucket account, upload your pictures to that then you can use the photobucket links to the pics.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

That is the easiest way. Or use Picasa online albums. When it works, Photobucket is the best-it's SO glitchy though!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(10-17-2012, 10:17 AM)mercier2002 Wrote: Start a photobucket account, upload your pictures to that then you can use the photobucket links to the pics.
Oh alright, thank you for the help!

You will use the img code one too once you upload pics onto photobucket. Just past the img code into the message area, click post and there it is.

(10-17-2012, 10:42 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: You will use the img code one too once you upload pics onto photobucket. Just past the img code into the message area, click post and there it is.
Thanks, I will be sure to create a photobucket account tonight.

for helping you, you must send me all your Patriots Smile Smile Smile
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(10-17-2012, 12:35 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: for helping you, you must send me all your Patriots Smile Smile Smile
Is that how it works? I need start helping more people if that is the case! haha