Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan 1986 Fleer Card 57

Michael Jordan 1986 Fleer Card 57
Hi
I am only new to this and would any one know how much this card is worth as it is in perfect condition and still in it hard case since 1986.
My father gave it to me and said it will be worth something one day?

If you can help me with a price?

Thanks Leigh

RE: Michael Jordan 1986 Fleer Card 57
(10-17-2012, 01:43 AM)cougar28999 Wrote: Hi
I am only new to this and would any one know how much this card is worth as it is in perfect condition and still in it hard case since 1986.

Thanks Leigh
Do you have a scan?
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

(10-17-2012, 01:43 AM)cougar28999 Wrote: Hi

Thanks Leigh
You would have to provide us with a scan of the card in order for us to give you an estimate of it's value based on the condition.

(10-17-2012, 08:53 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: You would have to provide us with a scan of the card in order for us to give you an estimate of it's value based on the condition.
Back of card

1986 fleer corp A.***** printed in USA
57 of 132

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Unable to view the attached picture. Attachements rarely work here as you'll come to learn.
If you have a photobucket account go ahead and upload it there and then just copy and paste the img code on the thread
(10-18-2012, 10:41 AM)sonic311 Wrote: Unable to view the attached picture. Attachements rarely work here as you'll come to learn.
If you have a photobucket account go ahead and upload it there and then just copy and paste the img code on the thread
Try to provide clear pictures of the front and back to see if we can help determine if the card is Authentic before we can talk about its value