Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Sets of 1993 topps micro

Team Sets of 1993 topps micro
All,
Please let me know if you would like the team set pulled from a 1993 topps micro set I have. So far, yankees and mets sets have already been pulled. I will trade a whole team set for 1-3 cards BV for BV as its just not worth it to me to have to finger through all the cards for twenty five 10 cent cards. I also have the complete prism set which I would trade for a similar value prop. Let me know what team you would like and I will add the cards to my org and send you an offer. Thanks.
CORRECTION: The yankees team set is available, the jeter and andy stankeiwicz however have been removed.
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

RE: Team Sets of 1993 topps micro
Texas Rangers please.
Collecting Nolan Ryan (any uniform), Texas Rangers, Cowboys HOF'ers

I would be interested in the Prism Royals set - I haven't seen it before
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

You know me...the resident idiot (er, Rangers super collector). Guess what I need? Thanks ahead of time. Would also be interested in the Rangers Prism set. Have 17K Rangers cards, but neither of those team sets. Let me know.

i need seatle regular, is their a prism card #405 griffey/vanslyke if so i need that lot to
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

GShankle: offer sent
Crazy: Sorry but Gshankle was first, if it falls through I will shoot you an offer.
Crazy and Homer: There is no team prism set, just the 12 card prism set that has the following: griffey, puckett, thomas, eckersley, brett, salmon, nolan ryan, david nied, nigel wilson, mattingly, roberto alomar and robin yount.
Griffeyman: offer will be sent later tonight.

Any others?????

Yea, I saw there is another new Rangers collector on this site right after I posted my first post. Oh well. Maybe I can catch a team set of this some other time.

Could probably use the Ryan Prism. Know I don't have that.

Griffey man: In a manner only I could, I have somehow misplaced the griffey within the set (i have the rest of the seattle cards...) and I dont have it in me right now to thumb through all the rest of the cards to find it. When I do find it, I will shoot you an offer (sorry).

As for the prism set, for now, I would rather trade the whole set than peice it out. If anyone is interested in the whole set, let me know.

Any other teams wanted?

(10-16-2012, 06:07 PM)Point401 Wrote: Griffey man: In a manner only I could, I have somehow misplaced the griffey within the set (i have the rest of the seattle cards...) and I dont have it in me right now to thumb through all the rest of the cards to find it. When I do find it, I will shoot you an offer (sorry).

As for the prism set, for now, I would rather trade the whole set than peice it out. If anyone is interested in the whole set, let me know.

Any other teams wanted?

when you thumb through it i also need the mini of griffey and dykstra
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

i would like the Henderson's regular and prism, i'll take team set if needed A's
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]