`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where do you want your collection to go?

RE: Where do you want your collection to go?
(10-16-2012, 07:13 AM)rinzler Wrote: I would like my collection to go to a good college and maybe have a career in whatever field it excels in. I would also like my collection to find a decent spouse and have a happy family.

BRB, gotta change my collection's diapers.....
Lol. Healthy and happy is all we can hope for. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

i just want em all, and i want em now. (for a reasonable price) LOL
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

I'd like my SJax auto's to be numbered in the double digits...Right now I have 6, I think...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(10-16-2012, 09:58 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I'd like my SJax auto's to be numbered in the double digits...Right now I have 6, I think...
Yeah. I can't count that high, either. Smile

I just pick up stuff I like when I see it. The point at which I start setting goals to hit is where it changes from a hobby to a chore.

I wish I had a goal with my Cutler pc, when I just make trades for any when I see them. I don't pursue dupes but if I need a filler for a trade I grab them. I would like to get all of Cutler's RCs which I have a minor start on....I have all his cards marked as needs that carry a book value (I have a pet peeve that I hate cards that don't book because it's so hard to trade with some people when they don't). So I guess my goal is I'm not sure.......but I do want to finish this SPA set!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I am at the point with my Suh Collection that, "if I don't have it I want it" as long as my bank account premits. However a more realistic goal will be to finish all his RC's and get to 100 autos. I am at 59 autos and about 220 unique Suh Cards.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**