`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where do you want your collection to go?

RE: Where do you want your collection to go?
it says no results found
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Do you have an OPG sub?

Either way go to the search bar

type Keary Colbert

then click

Colbert, Keary

you will see "recent card changes" and to the left you will see a empty magnetic with four symbols underneath. Click the check mark sign.

A new page should open and the entire KC checklist should be visible. (may need an OPG sub if you dont have one)...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Hmm maybe it isnt working cause I dont have the OPG

My collection doesn't really compare to the big boys on here and I'm not quite sure it ever will. I do have a couple of long term goals, but the funny thing is, other collectors reach these goals pretty quickly. I'm already in my 4th year of collecting Palmer.

Anyway, I'd love to hit 100 different autos, 100 1/1's, and 300 jersey numbered cards one day...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-16-2012, 06:20 AM)nineof Wrote: My collection doesn't really compare to the big boys on here and I'm not quite sure it ever will. I do have a couple of long term goals, but the funny thing is, other collectors reach these goals pretty quickly. I'm already in my 4th year of collecting Palmer.

Anyway, I'd love to hit 100 different autos, 100 1/1's, and 300 jersey numbered cards one day...
Bro your collection trounces mine. You have like 40 some 1/1's. Thats insane already

(10-16-2012, 06:36 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Bro your collection trounces mine. You have like 40 some 1/1's. Thats insane already
Thanks man, but your collection is definitely better in every other aspect. Wink

I'd love to hoard one day like you, but Palmer prices have to come down to reflect his play on the field. Lol. Some of his card prices confuse me. Not sure why some still command so much respect. Overall though, they have come down from where they used to be so I can't complain too much.

I forgot to mention that I'd love to hit 300-400 autos for my new side Bengals PC. I'm at 12 right now I think... Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I have so many skins cards I spend nights and weekends just trying to catch up I put everything in binders so when I feel like looking at a certain player I can .there is over 29k skins cards right now I have 6k lol I know this goal will go on forever but I will make or die trying and I KNOW chad has a card shop with some boxes of old cards stashed some where that I could use
Photobucket

Bro im sure I have ALOT you need. Its just about finding them lol

I would like my collection to go to a good college and maybe have a career in whatever field it excels in. I would also like my collection to find a decent spouse and have a happy family.

BRB, gotta change my collection's diapers.....

(10-16-2012, 07:13 AM)rinzler Wrote: I would like my collection to go to a good college and maybe have a career in whatever field it excels in. I would also like my collection to find a decent spouse and have a happy family.

BRB, gotta change my collection's diapers.....
LMFAO!!!

all of Brees' rookie year cards..dont think i will ever get there due to the 1/1s but if i can get all the ones my "Brees dealer" has, i will be around 12 short of all 358

im up to 592 unique brees cards from years 2001, 2011 and 2012...with some 2002,2009,2010 sprinkled in.
(10-16-2012, 06:20 AM)nineof Wrote: My collection doesn't really compare to the big boys on here and I'm not quite sure it ever will. I do have a couple of long term goals, but the funny thing is, other collectors reach these goals pretty quickly. I'm already in my 4th year of collecting Palmer.

whatever, nine!! you have an insane collection!
i def consider you a big dog
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127