`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Listing Cards in Organize by YEAR and Manufacturer
10-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Listing Cards in Organize by YEAR and Manufacturer
I just signed back up with "Organize" after a long absence so I could view my Baseball Card Collection. I noticed when I bring my collection up, the cards are in jumbled order. I do not recall that ever happening before. I can't find an option to organize the collection by YEAR and MANUFACTURER. I like to keep track of the number of cards I have for each set.

CAN I ORGANIZE MY COLLECTION THIS WAY AND HOW DO I DO IT?

Thanks

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 03:21 AM
RE: Listing Cards in Organize by YEAR and Manufacturer
they will appear in order for every collection except "all items". to see "all items" in order, you can change the web address manually, but the easiest thing to do is create a collection (i call it "-all items - sorted". i put a hyphen at the start to keep that collection at the top). then go to all items, select all, and add it to the new collection

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
10-16-2012, 05:25 PM
(10-16-2012 03:21 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  they will appear in order for every collection except "all items". to see "all items" in order, you can change the web address manually, but the easiest thing to do is create a collection (i call it "-all items - sorted". i put a hyphen at the start to keep that collection at the top). then go to all items, select all, and add it to the new collection

Thanks for your help Jacobystealshome.
10-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Thank you, I am new and was wondering the same.
11-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Unless I am understanding your question incorrectly I believe you wanting to separate each set instead of have them all together. You can do this is by creating folders and then collections inside of the folders.

For year and manufacturer you could Create a folder for each year.
Then place the manufacturer collection inside of the folder.

for example:

- Topps
- Upper Deck

- Sweet Spot
- Upper Deck

This makes it easy for you since you want to easily know the number of cards for each set you have.