`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 Prestige x2 box break

2012-13 Prestige x2 box break
Got my order in from dacardworld yesterday (would have had it friday, but I missed the delivery guy by 10 minutes - dayum!!!) as well as a new beckett and a free box of 1996 Upper Deck USA Deluxe Gold edition. Did pretty good on the set colation for prestige - all of the base for a keeps set and most of a second set (minus PC players and a few others - about 95% of a second set), also did pretty good on the RC's - 22 2011 draft picks (kemba walker being the standout) and 26 of the 2012 draft picks (yes, I got the uni-brow). Only doubles I got on inserts were Kobe Bryant a Demar Derozen franchise favourites. also two doubles from the kobe anthoology packs. The prestige hits are as follows:
Old School Autographs - #29 Glen Rixe Exchange
Prestigious Picks Autographs - Bismac Byombo, Nikola Vucevic, Jeremy Tyler, Darius Morris, Terrence Ross.
Inside the Numbers Materials - Mike Conley, Luol Deng
True Colors Materials Prime - Ryan Anderson

The USA box was definitely an odd box. All I need for the set now (beside the update cards for Barkley and Richmond) is #33 Glenn robinson GR1. But I did three more update trade cards as well as two - yes two - SP Statistics Gold cards. all this from an 11 pack box. Go figure.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: 2012-13 Prestige x2 box break
Taffster,
I Have duplicates and triplicates of some rookies. Not sure if you are looking to complete the set with the rookies but I can make them available for trade if you are interested.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Going for a complete set would be nice - assuming there's no sp's among the RC's in this set. lmk who you collect and I'll see what i can do.

I am looking to try and complete my second set 1-250 but I still have rookies to spare. Let me know what numbers you need and maybe we can trade some duplicates for duplicates. Also, I will work on getting my duplicates loaded too.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

give me a day or two to get things sorted. I've got no doubles of any RC's just the base cards, but did get doubles of LeBron and Kobe - so that's a bonus, i suppose.

If you are trading would love a shot at the Bismac auto Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Sweet rice auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Hey, I could use that Deng.. Thanks, Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Not trading any of the auto's. Atteberry .... I'll have to assess the esthetics of the card in comparison to my other white bulls swatch cards I have or Luol. I'l lget back to you.

would you trade the terrence auto for a kendall marshall?