Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What products do you miss? (UPDATED)

What products do you miss? (UPDATED)
Which Products do you miss?

I personally miss Panini Epix. It was cheap, well designed and it came with some great looking hits. Donruss Classics gets my vote as well. Timeless Treasures did not cut it.

UPDATE:

I would say for myself since I see the topic had moved into some of the 90's products...most products of the late 90's I miss as well. Pinnacle Inscriptions, Laserview, Pinnacle Inside, Pinnacle, Pinnacle Mint, Upper Deck PowerDeck, Bowman (not the junk Topps did this year the real good stuff like the 98 version), EX2000 (loved the acetate set), and I can go on but I think you got the point.

Products have lost their umph. White base cards with some that have a few photography. What happened to making base cards exciting?? You know like on acetate, wood, other materials?? Inserts come just about every pack..who cares anymore..back in the 90's when you got an insert..you got excited. And pulling autos and jerseys were rare and worth the time.

I loved the creativity of the 90's and it personally wouldn't hurt my feelings if all memorabilia and autographs left the hobby and companies focused back onto the classics

RE: What products do you miss?
I know Score is still around but I miss Score Inscriptions. A cheaper box with 4-5 autos. Didnt have any of the event worn stuff in it and lots of numbered parallels.

(10-15-2012, 01:24 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I know Score is still around but I miss Score Inscriptions. A cheaper box with 4-5 autos. Didnt have any of the event worn stuff in it and lots of numbered parallels.
I agree with that one as well.

UD Black. I know there's been a few copycat products coming out but they haven't measured up to the original yet...

I miss the way Longevity USED to be. Ultra and Stadium Club before the manufacturers ruined them with the 1 hit per pack format. The first year for Magic with no g/u hits too.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I miss Momentum (the late 90s version not this new one), and when Absolute had the huge box-topper plaques.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

the 2009 Magic in the college uni's was pretty sweet. Donruss Classics was always good. I really liked Vanguard (one of the old Pacific brands)--super-think/heavy cards, with a really different finish.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

[Image: collins2.jpg]
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I would say Score Inscriptions and Unrivaled. I really liked that patch cards from that set
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

I always liked Letterman. The idea of having the full name booklets was always cool to me.