Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lookin for Dontrelle Willis Auto #d/25 & under

Lookin for Dontrelle Willis Auto #d/25 & under
Hey everyone!

I've decided to get back on the horse of the Dtrain auto collection (225+ diff autos so far) & need everyones help because it's gotten real hard & tiring going thru ebay constantly for the same old cards I already have.

So if anyone has any Dontrelle Willis autos #d/25 & less, especially the 2007 SP By The Letter Autos, please either post what you have here or pm me.

Please only contact if #d/25 or less

We'll figure out if a trade or sale when/if that time comes.

Thanks everyone!
I am always looking for Dtrains & now also Patrick Willis.
[Image: WillisBanner.png]

RE: Lookin for Dontrelle Willis Auto #d/25 & under
Sorry, wish I could help. Dontrelle was one of my favorite players and I hope he makes another go of it. -In 2003, I bought the MLB Ticket (tv package) just to watch his starts. I was just as excited about him coming to the Tigers as I was about Cabrera. That's cool you've got over 200 autos. And I love it that you only collect players with the name Willis. Makes for a clean sig. Hope you find some more.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I do have one I believe the Just Black Auto version numbered to 25 but with me being so far away I can't help you right now but keep me in mind if you need any of his Just Minor League cards when I get back in June.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(10-17-2012, 04:26 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I do have one I believe the Just Black Auto version numbered to 25 but with me being so far away I can't help you right now but keep me in mind if you need any of his Just Minor League cards when I get back in June.
thanks but I already have the Just black auto #d25