Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Show off your Collection Room

Show off your Collection Room
Fellow Collectors,

This thread is for you to show off NOT only your collection... But, how are they displayed in your house and/or room/office, etc.

I won't show off my display b/c I only have about 10-15 cards; however, when I receive my latest and greatest I will post pictures of all of them.

At any rate, please participate and show off your Collection room/office... Links to YouTube videos are welcome. This will allow some of us to have an idea of how to display our own collection.

Thanks for your participation.

BTW, The list below is what I have acquired in the last two weeks:

1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie Card BGS 9 (Centering 9.5 Edges 9.5 Corners 9 Surface 9)
1998 Flair Michael Jordan Takeit2.net BGS 9.5
1998 E-X Michael Jordan Dunk 'n Go Nuts BGS 10
1998 Skybox Michael Jordan Noyz Boyz BGS 9.5

Again, once they arrive I will post pictures... But, I think I am done for the year.

RE: Show off your Collection Room
Wow those are some awesome pickups! Looking forward to the pics! I don't have my cards setup yet they are all in boxes. Maybe I can get some good ideas off this thread.

(10-15-2012, 10:06 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: I won't show off my display b/c I only have about 10-15 cards; BTW,

The list below is what I have acquired in the last two weeks:

1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie Card BGS 9 (Centering 9.5 Edges 9.5 Corners 9 Surface 9)
1998 Flair Michael Jordan Takeit2.net BGS 9.5
1998 E-X Michael Jordan Dunk 'n Go Nuts BGS 10
1998 Skybox Michael Jordan Noyz Boyz BGS 9.5
This is a fantastic start to your collection, JMF. Welcome aboard.

I do not have any pics of my collection, as it keeps changing with the sports' seasons. I have resorted to building a few things to house some favorites, but none of it constitutes impressive woodworking.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

took me and my dad a good time to get this but it's an autographed card from every top 50 player. it's framed and on display in my dad's office. sorry for the glare but hope you can see in this picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-11-2012, 12:55 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: took me and my dad a good time to get this but it's an autographed card from every top 50 player. it's framed and on display in my dad's office. sorry for the glare but hope you can see in this picture.
I appreciate your effort in taking part in this topic... However, you might want to upload your photo into PhotoBucket and then try to copy & paste the IMG code.

Thank you,

(11-11-2012, 02:28 PM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: I appreciate your effort in taking part in this topic... However, you might want to upload your photo into PhotoBucket and then try to copy & paste the IMG code.

Thank you,

my bad, does this work?

http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/user/J...o.jpg.html

(11-11-2012, 10:30 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: my bad, does this work?

Yes the link works and that frame with all the cards looks great...
Well done!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

That's a pretty sick collection. Must've been a pain to try and find the right mix of vertical and horizontal cards to fit in that frame. Would love to see close ups of the cards.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

(11-11-2012, 10:30 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: my bad, does this work?

bballfrk44, that is one bad a** frame and collection. Thank you for sharing!

(11-12-2012, 04:29 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Yes the link works and that frame with all the cards looks great...
Well done!

Wow this is an awesome collection. Good job!!! Love it!!
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.