`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT: Who watches the walking dead?

RE: OT: Who watches the walking dead?
really like the show, my wife hates horror and anything scary to the point that she will not let me watch it. I was able to sneak a few shows in on netflix.
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

(10-15-2012, 05:14 PM)jarmll Wrote: really like the show, my wife hates horror and anything scary to the point that she will not let me watch it. I was able to sneak a few shows in on netflix.
Mines the same way. She doesn't say I can't watch it but she won't watch any thing scary with me. I usually have to go upstairs. She doesn't even like scary movie trailers.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

When the second season DVDs came out, I went back and watched both seasons in preparation for this season, and I was surprised... my wife actually wanted to watch them all, and DID! She HATES horror type stuff as well, but I guess the writing for this series was good enough for her to enjoy it. A couple times, she actually asked me if we could watch the next episode!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

ADB- I think non horror people are able to watch it because the show is written so well...its mor about surviving the other people who are alive than the zombies. There are episode with hardly anything zombie.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS