`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Pujols question

Selling Pujols question
I have started to sell off my collection recently. I am not a collector of him but I have several Albert Pujols game used cards. I have a few that range from $15-$20 as well as some higher end stuff. I have a Titanic Threads that has a BV of $50 and a dual jersey with him and Matt Holliday together. Should I sell them all as one lot or individuals? Thanks for any input given.

RE: Selling Pujols question
Sell individually for the greatest potential return. Sell as a lot for cheap if you want to move them right away. Sell them as a lot for somewhere between low and high book if you are less-inclined to sell them but could use the money. The "best" way to do it is what suits your situation.
I sell some things as a lot and some things individually depending on my financial situation, how long I have had the card (the longer I have had it the more inclined I am to get rid of it unless it is a PC card), how much I actually like the card/player, etc etc and also the timing of the market. Right now is a bad time to sell because Pujols is either golfing or doing charity work and not playing baseball. Also, he is not in the running for an MVP or any major award.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Selling Pujols question
I'd sell individual cards.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!