`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Big hits for the PC! 103/130

Big hits for the PC! 103/130
The Larry Bird ended today, thank God it didn't go higher than what it did. It ended at $119. In the past few day I've added four more pieces. Can't wait till they get here! 27 more to go and 4 of them are on Ebay with starting bids of .99! I didn't think I'd get this close this fast..... now I'll probably end up waiting years to find the last few #ed to 10. Any help with my remaining needs would be great! If anyone has anything let me know I will buy or trade in your favor. Finders Fee of 25% of the the final sale price for any help with the autos #ed to 10 or the James Worthy #ed to 15. The only ones left are
Bill Russell
Chris Paul
Dennis Rodman
John Stockton
Kevin Durant
Pat Riley
[Image: LarryBirdPreferred_zps6a85107d.jpg]

#ed 03/10

[Image: KareemAbdulJabbarPreferred_zps3f889339.jpg]

#ed 01/10

[Image: ClydeLovellettePreferred_zps90800629.jpg]

#ed 11/25

[Image: DanIsselPreferred_zps8df381ad.jpg]

RE: Big hits for the PC! 103/130
Nice cards. Fortunately many of them signed their autographs small yet clear enough on the stickers so that these autographs could be kept whole after the stickers got peeled and put onto the cards.
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

RE: Big hits for the PC! 103/130
(10-14-2012, 03:15 PM)bjho1983 Wrote: Nice cards. Fortunately many of them signed their autographs small yet clear enough on the stickers so that these autographs could be kept whole after the stickers got peeled and put onto the cards.
Thanks! Yah I think most of these were pretty decent quality autos. I have a few that were a little rough looking, some of the players seem to have a hard time staying on the stickers also.