`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A couple of problems
10-14-2012, 06:46 AM
A couple of problems
In addition to the earlier post about recommendations I have a couple issues I hoped someone could help me with.
1) There are some cards (seems like 2011-12 Upper Deck Series 1 mostly) where to others it shows I need certain cards that I do not. Why is that? I have added and deleted these cards to no avail. Any suggestions to not mislead other traders?
2) When I am in a card and click Pop Report, the report opens to a search screen and not the pop report of that player. Am I doing something wrong here.

I collect Hockey and Basketball.
Tavares, Stamkos, Wendel Clark.
Also, I am always interested in autos from Gretzky, Lemieux, Roy, Brodeur, Orr, Howe.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: A couple of problems
Okay... here is the best that I can do:
1) There seems to be a lingering "phantom card" issue with the Org. You may have to single out what cards it looks like you "need" in your Org. by physically searching all of your cards. If it's not in a collection, it will not show-up anywhere but All Items. Type in the cards it says you need, and hopefully you can delete them.

2)As for the Pop Report, the card has to be registered in the Graded Card Registry in order for it to come up. I just did it for a card that apparently has no graded cards (1984-85 Topps-Pat Verbeek RC), but it's counterpart O-Pee-Chee does. I guess it's not truly working right now in accordance with the cards' pages, so you will have to manually search. They will hopefully fix it.

That's the best I can do for now!

Randi

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply