`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new gem of my Venters supercollection!

the new gem of my Venters supercollection!
well the ebay auction ended tonight for what would go down as being the best of the best possible Venters card out there.... ended at $141.50 card secured! wife and I (we officially got married this week BTW!) were guessing it would go between $100-150 but were willing to go a decent bit higher if needed... pleased with the price.. can not wait for it to get here! we now own both of the 1/1s of his from triple threads this year (he had one card /9 then two 1/1s) so have all of them and they all look gorgeous!

anyway without further ado.... the nicest venters card they will probably ever make! (sucks hes a middle relief guy and he had quite a few hiccups this year - I imagine 2013 will be slim picking for any cards of his!). this is also our first logoman patch

[Image: 2012-logoman.jpg]
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

RE: the new gem of my Venters supercollection!
what am amazing card. Congrats!!!
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Nice pick up!!!

amazing pickup! haven't seen anything from you in awhile and was starting to get worried Smile. glad to hear you got married too, congrats!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(10-13-2012, 10:38 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: amazing pickup! haven't seen anything from you in awhile and was starting to get worried Smile. glad to hear you got married too, congrats!
thanks Wink yeah with us only really collecting Venters as of late -- all our spare cash is tied up in the business we run, which has been going really well -- but the age old adage -- gotta spend money to make it - so we have been spending it....and spending a lot of it! hasn't left much wiggle room for buying or collecting much with cards, not to mention the timecrunch! little girl is a year and a half old now - enjoying life thoroughly but without a lot of the spare time I'm use to!

I still come here at least once a week or so to go live vicariously through other peoples box breaks and to help keep up on what all the new stuff is out there! been plucking any venters 1/1s that pop up along the way -- and finally have a 100% complete player collection (minus 1/1s but own 24% of those also!) (+a good spattering off oddball/non-beckett recognized cards)

here is the other 1/1 of his from TTT this year:
[Image: 2012-triple-threads.jpg]

anyway hope all is well with everyone here! if anyone is into punk/hardcore and wants to make sure I am still alive you are more than welcome to PM me and I can link you up to the label we runs website and facebook (or tumblr/twitter/etc if you do those things)
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Those are some nice looking Venters!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice card and goodluck with the Label, hope you guys have great success!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

some beautiful patches awesome stuff

Great card!! Id love to get a logoman patch of Just about anyone for my PC. They are really hard to come by though, and even harder to cough up the cash for when I think about the 1934 Diamond Stars or Jeters I could buy with the same money.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

That is such a great looking card. Congratulations on the pickup.