`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new gem of my Venters supercollection!

RE: the new gem of my Venters supercollection!
(10-14-2012, 12:37 PM)toddaray Wrote: Great card!! Id love to get a logoman patch of Just about anyone for my PC. They are really hard to come by though, and even harder to cough up the cash for when I think about the 1934 Diamond Stars or Jeters I could buy with the same money.
I'm lucky in that his cards don't carry a huge premium.... the big name stars and hotter teams in playoffs logomans from TTT this year were all easy $300-500+ some upwards of $1000 I could buy a whole all-star jersey of his for around that price

pleased with the price, glad we were able to pick it up now just impatiently waiting for it to get here!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Those are some gorgeous looking cards man! Congrats on getting married as well. I am getting married in March and couldn't be more excited. It always helps when your wife is into the hobby as much as you are. Mine is just now getting into helping me bust boxes but doesn't have her own collection...yet.

Awesome card brother!!!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]