`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
new stuff FS/FT w/ scans: Kobes, Lebron, D-Rose, etc.

new stuff FS/FT w/ scans: Kobes, Lebron, D-Rose, etc.
Hey everyone, got some new stuff for sale (preferably) or for trade for some nice MJs or really nice Richmonds!

FYI, some of the toploaders are kinda taped-up and whatnot, but the cards are all in good condition so no worries there.

Some swatches first.

D-Rose /399 Rautins, Crawford and 3-swatch /299, Garnett /100

[Image: octtradebait1001.jpg]

Some autos...and a nice Durant parallel D-Rose RC variation!

the dual auto is /99, Ellington /658, Isiah /999

[Image: octtradebait3001.jpg]

And old school!

The Kerr I'm considering keeping for my PC (was my second favorite Bull after MJ), so you'll have to come strong for that one!). Kobe Mirror Image is both the regular and refractor, Olajuwon Rock Star is the refractor as well!

[Image: octtradebait2001.jpg]

Shooting me an offer works best. Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: new stuff FS/FT w/ scans: Kobes, Lebron, D-Rose, etc.
What kind of deal can you give me for the Season Update Rookie Duals?

check me for the rose and vince carter.

[Image: newsig3.jpg]

rookie dual auto is gone!

@num1sunsfan: Couldn't find anything I could use tradewise. Shoot me a PM if you're willing to buy!

Keep sendin' me offers everyone I'm on fall break the next couple days so I'll have time to get stuff packaged and sent and everything!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

bump!

one last "wifey is on a business trip so i can keep my cards all spread out and find stuff faster" bump! Smile