`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for everyone

RE: A question for everyone
No offense made, but I think your thoughts are against most people interpretation of low and high end. The reason for me thinking it is incorrect is because you can open TTT $200.00 per pack (my HIGH end) and have a card with a BV of $10.00 but you could that get that same card on the bay for $3.50 (certainly NOT high end price). My list is Low end .99 cents to $10.00, mid end, $10.01 to $100.00, High end $101.00 to $300.00 and ultra high end $301.00 and above.These are PACK PRICES.
I also believe every HIGH end product has Mid range cards in them and Ultra High end has High end in them. This is how the pack prices are kept down. You can also have High end CARDS in low end products such as pull ing a Ripken auto out of basic topps. Since you cannot have packs labeled HIGH end just because of one card that can be pulled, I do NOT consider individual cards as my standard for my low to high end list, hence why i base it on packs. The low, mid and high are subject to a persons income, I'm sure someone out there considers my mid range, an ultra high end for them.

(10-14-2012, 07:43 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: OK...so for the longest time I have been interpreting things wrong. When I see "high-end" I always thought that mean the product that the card came from was "high-end". I also thought that "low-end" would be the base of the base stuff like base Topps, Score, NBA Hoops etc etc. An example of what I thought was high end would have been Triple Threads, Prominence, anything that will run over a c-note per pack.

So am I totally wrong and off base here?
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

RE: A question for everyone
Thanks for everyone's thoughts on this. I was just looking to see if the majority of people generally agreed on what high end is. For me, $50 is high end over $100 is ultra
[Image: Boston.jpg]