`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on a web-site

RE: Working on a web-site
Slowly making progress, porting the data from my Org to the site is a bit time consuming as I've had to confirm quantities after selling st the shows last weekend.
I have abandoned the slideshow idea as the data alone is taking up most of the available bandwidth allowed for the free Google site.
I almost have all of the 2010 A&G stuff up, only 5 more years of A&G to go (and then all the other mini stuff) as Sol Rosenberg so gracefully said "My eyes are going crazy"
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Nice! Keep up the good work. Great site, too, checked it out a few days back.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Just finished '09 A&G mini's...only 3 more years to go through and then it's on to the non A&G stuff (GQ, T205/6, Goodwin's & Kimball Champions)
FYI, if you have mini's FT send me an offer or message, I"m always looking for more whether or not they are on my want-list

Just finished all my A&G data entry....just started on '10 T206 stuff.
If you have anything from my wantlists send me an offer

Cool site! It's inspiring me to tackle a project like that of my own...

PM sent re: minis FT

Looks good! Who knew the one A&G card I have would be on your want list? It's 2006 #224 Baldelli. It's packed right now due to moving, but I'll be happy to trade/sell/whatever when I unpack my cards. Just lemme know Smile Now I'm off to try and create my own site as well lol...

(10-25-2012, 12:11 PM)ktstockham Wrote: Looks good! Who knew the one A&G card I have would be on your want list? It's 2006 #224 Baldelli. It's packed right now due to moving, but I'll be happy to trade/sell/whatever when I unpack my cards. Just lemme know Smile Now I'm off to try and create my own site as well lol...
Thanks man, I'll take all the help I can get, finding '06 stuff is darn tough, people have them packed away in their collections or they've forgotten them. Drop me a PM when your settled in from your move.
Thanks!