`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President redemptions??

President redemptions??
I opened Topps Update, like most of us and got a couple of President state cards.. Looking at the back, there is no web address to go to, just do it before 11/13..
Another thread stated that the redemption was not open until after the election..makes sense..but 1 week to redeem..seems a real short promotion..but whatever.
My beef is that there is NO INFO concerning this at all.
So, like a good customer, I e-mailed Topps.
Got this back:

Discussion Thread
Response (Vincent) 10/17/2012 04:37 PM
Thank you for taking the time to write with your question, and please accept our apologies for any difficulties you have encountered while attempting to use our service.

In order to better and more quickly discuss your redemption account, please contact our Customer Service team (toll free) at 1-800-489-9149. A Customer Service representative will be available between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (ET) Monday through Friday to help troubleshoot and resolve any problems you may be experiencing.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

etopps Customer Service team
Customer () 10/13/2012 09:42 AM
I can not find any info on website for the baseball insert of the
election states by candidate for redemption
Please help

Question Reference #121013-000030
Date Created: 10/13/2012 09:42 AM
Last Updated: 10/17/2012 04:37 PM

Love this last line..SOLVED!!
I called, on hold 10 min and then nothing, cut off..this is typical, but I try again.
Anyway..no human to talk to..yet...

Anyone know anything??? I assume that the redemption site topps.redeem is the one to go to..(after election) but who knows...

RE: President redemptions??
@Topps twitter said go to topps.com/redeem which actually redirects to redeem.topps.com If you go to the main topps page there is a tiny redeem link all the way at the bottom. You have to create a login if you have never redeemed anything before. You can enter them now. Mine worked the other day. Not even when you get to that site does it say anywhere this is the place for the presidential codes. They'll likely throw some pictures up on twitter of the winners with their cards long after many people are left without even knowing where to enter them in the first place.

It's pretty sad that a topps representative could not give you this info. I wrote them about still not receiving $10 off shoptopps from 2011 and got the "solved" email too that simply said the codes are hand entered when sent out and takes 12-14 weeks. Uhm... neat. It's been longer than that which is why I wrote in the first place. Not quite solved.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(10-19-2012, 07:40 AM)acevanquish Wrote: @Topps twitter said go to topps.com/redeem which actually redirects to redeem.topps.com If you go to the main topps page there is a tiny redeem link all the way at the bottom. You have to create a login if you have never redeemed anything before. You can enter them now. Mine worked the other day. Not even when you get to that site does it say anywhere this is the place for the presidential codes. They'll likely throw some pictures up on twitter of the winners with their cards long after many people are left without even knowing where to enter them in the first place.

It's pretty sad that a topps representative could not give you this info. I wrote them about still not receiving $10 off shoptopps from 2011 and got the "solved" email too that simply said the codes are hand entered when sent out and takes 12-14 weeks. Uhm... neat. It's been longer than that which is why I wrote in the first place. Not quite solved.
I tried to enter my code a week ago but was told it was invalid. Have to give it another shot. Thanks for the info!
Hey, it worked! Thanks again, acevanquish.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Mine worked today..guess I was entering too soon..
The prices are not our yet, probably should have waited...
Thanks all for advise..

from what I've seen they've been selling between $1-$3 on average on ebay as of late. I've got a Romney-New Hampshire one and that's the route I'll likely go because I have no use for a Romney Patch card.

Hi -I would be interested in Romney cards
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(10-19-2012, 07:40 AM)acevanquish Wrote: @Topps twitter said go to topps.com/redeem which actually redirects to redeem.topps.com If you go to the main topps page there is a tiny redeem link all the way at the bottom. You have to create a login if you have never redeemed anything before. You can enter them now. Mine worked the other day. Not even when you get to that site does it say anywhere this is the place for the presidential codes. They'll likely throw some pictures up on twitter of the winners with their cards long after many people are left without even knowing where to enter them in the first place.

I know, I haven't recieved my coupons from the giveaways either. It has been longer than 14 weeks for me too. I figured the president codes would work after the election, but it is good to know they work now.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!