`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Update Hobby

2012 Topps Update Hobby
Wife stopped by the LCS after work and surprised me with a few boxes (one being a 12-13 Artifacts Hockey) and a Topps Update.

The Update we had fun breaking together. She pulled all the good cards...figures. We pretty much got every single copy of the top Rookies which I was thrilled about

[Image: darvishmini_zps8779daa6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2981_zpsa640837b.jpg]
YAY! I Got the Steroid Line SP card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black is #'ed 06/61

[Image: silkgold_zpsc7382a43.jpg]

I really love the Gold Silk card. It's a lot more darker in person my camera made it brighter for whatever reason.

I was mainly going through looking for SP's, suit cards and President cards. My wife got all the hits above. I didn't really get much of anything, a lot of nice Pirates and Yankees cards though for the PC Smile It was a fun cheap break, the owner gave her a deal of $50 on the box. Not bad, not bat.

I went back through to make sure I didn't have anymore SP's and I don't. I was happy to get at least one.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

RE: 2012 Topps Update Hobby
though she got the hits, i wish my lady would get me cards! check me for the beltran.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Nice break. I agree with above, wish my wife would bring cards home for me. Instead she just rolls her eyes every time i come home with them.

Nice HGH line card there.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Nice silk
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK