`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
150th jeter trading party... half way there...

RE: 100th jeter trading party...
Should be pretty fun for you. There are alot of Jeter collectors, myself included. I am at about 175 for those years and about 750 total different from all years.

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTT
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

Any more offers coming? Also looking for jeter mini's

RE: 125th '92-'96 jeter trading party...
Count is up to 125 now so I figured I would try to bring this thread back to life. I would more than likely trade in your favor for any cards I need. Willing to check org's or would love open offers. Thanks for looking.

RE: 150th jeter trading party... half way there...
Bump for breaking 150 threshold... updated needs list

Hey man, it wasn't on your needs list, but I thought I would let you know I have a 2013 Topps Holofoil Chasing history insert CH37. Its new so I thought it might not be on your list. LMK if you need it. Thanks.
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Hey Wibs,
I am only going after 1992-1996 Jeter cards for this set but would certainly be interested in anything jeter. Give my org a look and shoot me an offer. Thanks!

I have added quite a bit of new stuff and its been a while since I got this up to the top so I figured I would bump it. Please let me know if you have some of these jeter (or any jeter). Open offers preferred but I will check org''s if need be.

A lot of tough cards to get still your next 150 will take a while I can help you with some when I get back. This is off the top of my head but I know I have extras of all these but some will be for sale and not trade.

1992 Little Sun High School Prospects
1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram ( I am pretty sure I have an extra one but I might of sold it)
1993-00 Bleachers
1994 Collector's Choice White Letter Variation (This has been discussed and I have looked for years and there is only one variation for this and the Gold that I have seen but there are 2 variations for the Silver Signature)
1994 Signature Rookies Hottest Prospects Mail-In Promos
1996 Fleer (Need a little more description but I believe I have extras on both base variations)
1996 Leaf Gold Press Proofs
1996 Leaf Limited Rookies
1996 Leaf Signature
1996 Pinnacle
1996 Pinnacle First Rate
1996 SP
1996 Sportflix
1996 Sportflix Rookie Jumbos
1996 Studio Silver Press Proofs
1996 Summit
1996 Summit
1996 Team Out
1996 Topps Team Topps
1996 Topps Team Topps Big
1996 Upper Deck Predictor Hobby (Not sure about this one as I might have an extra but they sell for a lot more than what there listed at on beckett)
1996 Upper Deck Predictor Hobby Exchange (I know for sure I have this one but as mentioned above worth more than what beckett has it listed at)

I wish you luck on the search and it will be a long and hard road to get a few of these. I just watched a BGS 4 Leaf Gold Auto sell for $1300.00 and I was thinking wow that much for such a bad grade. You really going to have to make some moves and I would not search only here for these cards and you are going to have to buy some of these as no one in their right mind will trade you unless it's way in their favor.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]