`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New pick-ups and 90's MJ's

New pick-ups and 90's MJ's
First off these are some of my ungraded 90's MJ's that went into snap tights today. I have been posting most of my BGS MJ's so I wanted to give these guys some love Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0026_zps212071f4.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0028_zps7ea65a56.jpg]

My first Kobe auto and another 90's BGS

[Image: DSC_0032_zpsa48da0d7.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0030_zpsf64eb130.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: New pick-ups and 90's MJ's
ooo I love that High Risers MJ, and the Skybox Standout as well. Nice stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

awesome cards.. love how they look in the onetouch cases... I been wanting to move some of my MJ's & a few other inserts into onetouch cases.. but haven't got around to it... I bought about 50 onetouch cases for cheap at the beginning of the year.. Been wanting to put some of my old cards in them, & get ride of the screw down cases...

Do you put your onetouch cases into teambags or store them as is..??

I hate when the card holders get scratched.. so I put them all in teambags... since the regular teambags don't fit around the onetouch holders, I put a small piece of tape at the top to secure the holder shut & then make a little flap so I can easily remove it later down the road if needed...

I don't like the BGS/PSA plastic sleeves.. because the edges on the side seem to be too big.. & don't make them fit right (in my opinion) in the cardboard shoe boxes that I have.. all my cards that are in holders are placed in shoe boxes.. I even have a few complete sets where all the cards are in toploaders.. I have a few more sets I have to do.. I got the first two finest sets in individual toploaders, because I did not like them sticking together when in a cardboard box holding the set or in the plastic box cases...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Nice stuff!

Soon as I get my finances in order I plan on making some more acquisitions...it's been frustrating, but I'll live I guess.

Nice stuff man! Some of the nicer 25-50 dollar MJ inserts are often forgotten and can be had at relatively low prices! Congrats on the pick ups!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Sweet Stuff!!! Nice Kobe!!!

Nice stuff!

Beautiful Jordan cards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

That's a good looking collection!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(10-12-2012, 01:55 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: Do you put your onetouch cases into teambags or store them as is..??

I hate when the card holders get scratched.. so I put them all in teambags... since the regular teambags don't fit around the onetouch holders, I put a small piece of tape at the top to secure the holder shut & then make a little flap so I can easily remove it later down the road if needed...

I don't like the BGS/PSA plastic sleeves.. because the edges on the side seem to be too big.. & don't make them fit right (in my opinion) in the cardboard shoe boxes that I have.. all my cards that are in holders are placed in shoe boxes.. I even have a few complete sets where all the cards are in toploaders.. I have a few more sets I have to do.. I got the first two finest sets in individual toploaders, because I did not like them sticking together when in a cardboard box holding the set or in the plastic box cases...

Thanks! I'm trying to figure out the best way to keep the holder’s scratch free. I have tried both the team bags and the BGS/PSA sleeves...Not a fan because nether fits right. The graded card sleeves are too big on the sides like you pointed out and the team bags don’t fit all the way around...Hummm wonder if they are going to come out with one touch sleeves.

My collection is all over the place right now… Trying to find the best way to display and store my collection.

Thanks for the comments all! Been trying to move all my 90's MJ's that arn't graded from binders to one touch cases.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.