`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bullet Proof way to ruin your night

Bullet Proof way to ruin your night
So if your having an awesome night and you feel like "Why dont I just make myself feel like crap" go onto WorthPoint and search cards you have been looking for...seriously try it. I about b slapped my computer.

Disclaimer*

Dont actually go on because you WILL find stuff you wish you had not seen.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Bullet Proof way to ruin your night
(10-11-2012, 11:38 PM)chads-cards Wrote: So if your having an awesome night and you feel like "Why dont I just make myself feel like crap" go onto WorthPoint and search cards you have been looking for...seriously try it. I about b slapped my computer.

Disclaimer*

Dont actually go on because you WILL find stuff you wish you had not seen.
I totally agree... It can ruin your day seeing what cards you missed and what you could of got them for.

I slap myself...
[Image: Star.gif]

to make it even worse, look at what worthpoint charges to actually see the prices. *gun now in mouth
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Well, only found a card or two I don't have but they're easily available, I'm just too cheap to get them. Thank you DRC for not being a hot commodity lol

Haha I only found like 5 or 6 colbert 1/1's, and another 10 hard to find cards...I apparently drop the ball alot. If I actually signed up for it I would probably find out those cards were on during my hospital stays or something like that. I dont want to see how cheap they went lol. My head would probably explode.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I searched like a month ago on there to see if any Bruce Carters slipped past me and of course there were a few. I did track down one or two cards from there with the help of some people and ended up getting my Bruce Sp SOTT gold auto from one of those auctions.The one that does get me is seeing his UD 25 Stripe on there and knowing that person probably redemeed it so that beauty might as well be gone.