Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2000-01 SP Game Floor Missing

2000-01 SP Game Floor Missing
Hello all,
Been trying to complete this set for some years now and I'm down to only 5 cards left. I can't seem to find these anywhere. Nothing has popped up on ebay, or local shops, or anywhere. Thought I'd ask on here about leads or anyone selling. I need:

C17 Jordan Malone Dual Floor NOT Numbered
C18 Malone Stockton Dual Floor NOT Numbered
MD-SE McDyess Fabrics Floor Numbered /25
JK-SE Kidd Fabrics Floor Numbered /25
AI-SE Iverson Fabrics floor Numbered /25

Thank you.

RE: 2000-01 SP Game Floor Missing
do you have pictures of the cards you have?

sorry I can help.. but will try to keep my eyes peeled.... Good luck!! & welcome back to Beckett...

try searching photobucket... I found a couple collectors that have cards I need.. it is just hard to contact them, since there is no email listed... you can only leave a comment & pray that they see it... I have my photobucket tied to my facebook, so I know when somebody leaves a comment...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Thanks for response, been out of the card game for a little while, actually doing this for my dad, want to complete the set he started. These cards are so rare that I can't even find pictures of them, no joke. Nothing on photobucket either. I'm going to keep looking and hopefully get lucky and find some but after 4-5 years losing hope haha.

I may have the Stockton/Malone dual floor card. If I do I will post a scan for you. I won't be interested in getting rid of it though as it would be part of my PC.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I thought the Duals were #/100....

[Image: %24(KGrHqN,!qkE+nMHbuZOBQOrZNiJNQ~~60_3.JPG]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(10-16-2012, 02:16 PM)odditycards Wrote: I thought the Duals were #/100....

[Image: %24(KGrHqN,!qkE+nMHbuZOBQOrZNiJNQ~~60_3.JPG]
no, there are not numbered dual floors and dual floors # /100

Hmmm...now I'll have to dig through my Stockton/Malone/Jordan collection to see what all I got!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

been 3 months still nothing has popped up on ebay or amazon or comc, thought i'd bump this and give it another shot.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

That's why patience can be difficult at times. They will show up sooner or later. In the meantime, why not deter the attention with another goal. Just a suggestion man. I know, it sucks waiting and waiting...Sad

(01-28-2013, 09:58 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: That's why patience can be difficult at times. They will show up sooner or later. In the meantime, why not deter the attention with another goal. Just a suggestion man. I know, it sucks waiting and waiting...Sad
been waiting 12 years lol. Ya just thought i'd throw it back up, never know. Collecting other stuff for PC.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]