`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm back!

I'm back!
Been traveling and have collected a lot of cards. Mainly NFL/NBA/MLB... kinda like to see if any of my trader buds are still around.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

RE: I'm back!
I'll believe it when I see it. You came "back" last year and promptly left. Shame on you!!! o.O

Kidding! Welcome back, my good man!!! We have been hoping that things were good for you and yours, and also missed you on the boards! I am here. Hugh, Walt, Mike, Chris, Mike, Chris, Mike, Chris, Mike, Chris, Mike, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark... and J.J. (though not so much J.J.) are all still here. Wait... I might have gone a bit overboard there. Haha! I have loads of stuff that you have in your Wants, so if you are ready to trade, drop me a line and we will get it done.

Best wishes to you, Frank! Welcome back to the boards and I hope that you are able to stay longer this time!

Randi

Heya Randi..!.. Ya I came back last year and must have read the new rules wrong, or they changed them to allow up to 100 traders in my organize. Without a subscription.
How do you see my wants?... Last time I was here i couldnt even access my organize. I waited to long and was locked out of it when they did the change. Boy was i , ummmm, i was , ummmm, lets just say mad. (lol).
I have a current rookie trade list, but with the rules i couldnt post it , as it has all my wants, and all my dupes in the sets listed. Witch would be well over the 100 I could add to my organize and post for free.
Im gonna trade a few and see how things are around here these days. If its kool, I will fork over the $20 a year member fee.
Ok well gonna go try and access my organize. Wish me luck..=0p
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

I sent you an open offer in hopes you realize how cool it is to be back and trade and i know you want to be cool. Everybody is doing it.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Welcome back

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(10-07-2012, 02:49 PM)franklinx Wrote: Heya Randi..!.. Ya I came back last year and must have read the new rules wrong, or they changed them to allow up to 100 traders in my organize. Without a subscription.
How do you see my wants?... Last time I was here i couldnt even access my organize. I waited to long and was locked out of it when they did the change. Boy was i , ummmm, i was , ummmm, lets just say mad. (lol).
I have a current rookie trade list, but with the rules i couldnt post it , as it has all my wants, and all my dupes in the sets listed. Witch would be well over the 100 I could add to my organize and post for free.
Im gonna trade a few and see how things are around here these days. If its kool, I will fork over the $20 a year member fee.
Ok well gonna go try and access my organize. Wish me luck..=0p
~cheerz~
Fx
Oh... you will not get in without paying for it. It's a rough road that they took and all of us have to traverse it. I can see what was residual from your previous want list, still placed in your Org., when I go to make a trade with you. Seeing as you most likely don't still have what has been in your Org. over the past little while, I don't think that it would be viable to send you a trade offer.

If you found any use of the Org. or the Price Guide, then I would suggest that it is worthy to pay for a subscription. If not, then you are SOL my friend. I still pay for the Hockey subscription, and most likely will. It gives me a broader spectrum to work with, lets me help other members out with their issues, and gives me a one-up at the card shows. Hopefully we will be able to make a trade in the near future!

Randi

Welcome my friend

Good to see you Fx. I have lots of rookies FT in my org. Have a look and we can go from there.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"