`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ted Williams 1994 Upper Deck Auto FT

Ted Williams 1994 Upper Deck Auto FT
Looking to trade this. Please take note it does have a couple of flaws. On the back of the card it has some paper loss, chipping and some discoloration. What you see is what you get. Not looking to give it away, but willing to take several mid-highend cards in return. Mainly looking for autos in baseball and football.

[Image: WilliamsTedAutoUD.jpg]
[Image: WilliamsTedAutoUDb.jpg]
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Ted Williams 1994 Upper Deck Auto FT
can you pm me a value...serious about trading for it
[Image: dontpray11.png]

pm was sent as well
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

open offer sent.

Been having major issues today with the site. Its running very slow. Will be getting in touch with everyone. Also just noticed I haven't been getting any email notifications from trade offers/comments so those will be getting responded to as well, that is as soon as the speed of the site allows me to.

Is that a regular card size? It's a bit tough to make out what it is based on the scan. Is it in the OPG somewhere? I'm interested, but would like a bit more info if you can. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Intrested what is mid high end to you?
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

(10-11-2012, 01:44 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Is that a regular card size? It's a bit tough to make out what it is based on the scan. Is it in the OPG somewhere? I'm interested, but would like a bit more info if you can. Cheers.
Its a regular sized card. For some reason the set isn't listed in the ORG at least I couldn't find it, its from 1994, so I can accept open offers I put in the 1992 version which is also /2500#d. Mine is from 1994. Its a fairly common card I've owned I believe 4-5 of them over the years.
(10-11-2012, 03:01 AM)daddys lil all star Wrote: Intrested what is mid high end to you?
Well I wouldn't want to entertain offers of a bunch of $10-$20 cards is what I am saying. I'd like to focus on stuff that books $40+. As long as its stuff I'm interested in.

Check me out

CMB for this as long as you're in a SV range of $140-$160.