Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome Auto's and Colored Refractors

2012 Topps Chrome Auto's and Colored Refractors
[Image: ChromeAutos_zps166fffaf.jpg]
[Image: BlueRefractors_zps8479633e.jpg][Image: BlueRefractors1_zps86f3d3f5.jpg][Image: colorRefractors2_zps878d8f92.jpg][Image: colorRefractors1_zps66da2c50.jpg][Image: colorRefractors3_zps10b5a769.jpg][Image: colorRefractors_zps39fbb388.jpg]
I also have a Chris davis and Liam Hendricks blue refractor that aren't pictured. Let me know if you are interested all are for trade. Looking to finish my base refractor set and collecting the players in my sig. Also looking for Jon Jay auto's.

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome Auto's and Colored Refractors
Anybody?

(10-13-2012, 03:40 PM)Neifert Wrote: Anybody?
Hi friend
just give me the list of your base refractor need, maybe I can help you, but I wolud like to sell.
Thanks

I sent you a counteroffer, but please read the notes in it. Added the wrong card but didn't feel like canceling the trade and starting a new one
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

please cmb for the blue parmelee auto and blue liam hendriks
thanks

(10-14-2012, 01:05 AM)camco2 Wrote: please cmb for the blue parmelee auto and blue liam hendriks
thanks
Just snagged those from him. The Parmelee may be available later on though. I'd be looking for Twins refractors in return if you have any that you could part with

(10-14-2012, 01:49 AM)clarkzac Wrote: Just snagged those from him. The Parmelee may be available later on though. I'd be looking for Twins refractors in return if you have any that you could part with
cool,glad to see them go to another devoted twins fan,yeah i have a lot of twins ref's plmk what you need,thanks

(10-14-2012, 03:19 PM)camco2 Wrote: cool,glad to see them go to another devoted twins fan,yeah i have a lot of twins ref's plmk what you need,thanks
Hey, your inbox is full. Just wanted to chat a little about the Parm blue

check me for the goldschmidt and Hamels please
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

offer sent.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.