`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Additions to My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric Auto Set

Additions to My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric Auto Set
Been a while since I posted anything from this set. My 2 newest additions, much to my surprise, now brings my total to 20/34 in the set (McCluster never signed). I'm not as excited about the class as I was in 2010, especially after looking at all the QB's and talent from 2011 and 2012. I'll keep going, though.

It's getting harder to find them in great shape (the William's had a ding on the back corner from probably being dropped at one point)

I'm always on the lookout for more (including a finder's fee).

[Image: 10DezBryantCertFF0101.jpg] [Image: 10MikeWilliamsCertFF001001.jpg]

RE: Additions to My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric Auto Set
Damn those cards make me drool. Amazing additions and good luck with the rest of the set.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-10-2012, 08:47 AM)nineof Wrote: Damn those cards make me drool. Amazing additions and good luck with the rest of the set.
Thanks. I got the Dez in one of my rare trades.

I normally keep that album private in my photobucket. I made it public so that people could see who was still out there.

The cards in the set are probably more reasonable now than at the end of 2010.

I never imagined I would ever get past 14, so I'm more than happy with what I have. Would be cool to add a few more.

The new goal....24 total.

As always, amazing additions to your collection Mel. Are the remaining 14 big names or are they some of the players that havent done much from the 2010 class? If you get time, post the list sometime, ill see if I can find anybody holding one!

(10-10-2012, 10:25 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: As always, amazing additions to your collection Mel. Are the remaining 14 big names or are they some of the players that havent done much from the 2010 class? If you get time, post the list sometime, ill see if I can find anybody holding one!
Off the top of my head, I believe the following are out in the collecting world....

Joe McKnight Pulled
CJ Spiller Pulled
Marcus Easley Pulled
Ndamukong Suh Pulled
Eric Berry Pulled
Emmanuel Sanders Pulled
Damian Williams. Pulled

Armanti Edwards
Toby Gerhart
Tim Tebow
Rob Gronkowski
Jermaine Gresham
Demaryius Thomas
Golden Tate

I don't know if the bottom 7 have been pulled. I know where the Suh and Berry are. I saw the Williams on a YouTube case break.

I know the Tebow and Gronk won't be easy to get....maybe when they're out of the NFL.

Great adds as usual, Mel! Have you seen the 2012 versions of these? Pretty fantastic-looking once again.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(10-10-2012, 11:16 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Great adds as usual, Mel! Have you seen the 2012 versions of these? Pretty fantastic-looking once again.
i've seen photos. Looks like Panini went back to sticker autos and only 1 NFL logo. I don't think I'll chase too many, though. I got spoiled with the on card autos from 2011. They also graded better because there was chipping and rolled edges, like in 2010.

Nice additions Mel, I have always wondered if you did any of the 09 blacks or if you have ever seen the Tyson Jackson
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Nice Dez!
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(10-10-2012, 11:04 AM)melcmd Wrote: Off the top of my head, I believe the following are out in the collecting world....

Joe McKnight Pulled
CJ Spiller Pulled
Marcus Easley Pulled
Ndamukong Suh Pulled
Eric Berry Pulled
Emmanuel Sanders Pulled
Damian Williams. Pulled

Armanti Edwards
Toby Gerhart
Tim Tebow
Rob Gronkowski
Jermaine Gresham
Demaryius Thomas
Golden Tate

I don't know if the bottom 7 have been pulled. I know where the Suh and Berry are. I saw the Williams on a YouTube case break.

I know the Tebow and Gronk won't be easy to get....maybe when they're out of the NFL.
Could always offer Gronks championship ticket to whoever has it. I'll do some digging this weekend and see if I can locate any of them for you lol I just like the challenge.