`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hold The Fort (Now With Pictures)

RE: Hold The Fort (Now With Pictures)
(in an ironic note, I was gunna make a joke that you should eat that horse, but laid off of it, but on the tv right now they are showing these Canadian chefs serving raw horse, I kid you not LOL)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(10-11-2012, 05:16 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: (in an ironic note, I was gunna make a joke that you should eat that horse, but laid off of it, but on the tv right now they are showing these Canadian chefs serving raw horse, I kid you not LOL)
You lie. Those "Canadians" are nothing more than hairy Minnesotans!

Randi

(10-11-2012, 05:17 PM)rayeates Wrote: You lie. Those "Canadians" are nothing more than hairy Minnesotans!

Randi
hey hey hey hey hey...hey.....hey.................hey....no, pure canadians!
....frozen maple syrup on a stick...god you people are weird!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(10-11-2012, 05:27 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: hey hey hey hey hey...hey.....hey.................hey....no, pure canadians!
....frozen maple syrup on a stick...god you people are weird!
I could have said what I was really thinking... Michiganiterians... or whatever you call yourselves down there. Besides... you should see how we look at you guys. Especially those of you in Florida!

[Image: CMC6o.jpg]

Randi
I think that I might have just found my new signature!

Randi

Wouldn't a Michiganitarian be someone who only eats people from Michigan?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Randi - I was a bit offended, but then I remembered watching this movie and learning that Canada isn't even a real country..

[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

(10-12-2012, 07:13 AM)phildo37 Wrote: Randi - I was a bit offended, but then I remembered watching this movie and learning that Canada isn't even a real country..
What a catchy tune! Blame Canada! Blame Canad... HEY!!! Wait a minute! Tongue

Jealousy is a trait that you have learned well! Why don't we settle this in some manner? How about on an iced surface, with boards around the perimeter? We can all carry a stick and bat around a vulcanized rubber "puck" to the extent of where it will end up in the other team's goal. The team with the most "goals" will win the match.

A great setting for this would be in Vancouver, and the year would be 2010. Or how about in in Salt Lake City? Either way there is one team with "home ice advantage" where the fans can cheer for them. It would be an "Olympian Event" that celebrates the games that the former Romans would have... modernized, of course. What say you?

Big Grin

Randi

I say why can't we all get along. Since that will never happen, This fighting is hilarious and should keep going. Other then the Blame Canada song don't forget that American boys saved Canadian actors. And from another episode is it true that there is only one road in Canada?
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(10-12-2012, 07:23 AM)rayeates Wrote: What a catchy tune! Blame Canada! Blame Canad... HEY!!! Wait a minute! Tongue

Jealousy is a trait that you have learned well! Why don't we settle this in some manner? How about on an iced surface, with boards around the perimeter? We can all carry a stick and bat around a vulcanized rubber "puck" to the extent of where it will end up in the other team's goal. The team with the most "goals" will win the match.

A great setting for this would be in Vancouver, and the year would be 2010. Or how about in in Salt Lake City? Either way there is one team with "home ice advantage" where the fans can cheer for them. It would be an "Olympian Event" that celebrates the games that the former Romans would have... modernized, of course. What say you?

Big Grin

Randi
I say bring it on... ha ha ha
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

(10-12-2012, 09:34 AM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: I say why can't we all get along. Since that will never happen, This fighting is hilarious and should keep going. Other then the Blame Canada song don't forget that American boys saved Canadian actors. And from another episode is it true that there is only one road in Canada?
Do you happen to know who "America's Sweetheart," Shirley Temple is? Go look up where she was born. Pamela Anderson? The "hottest woman in the World?" Canadian! Jim Carrey (the comedy actor, not the Vezina winner). Born in Ontario. All of the best-of-the-best that you guys have are Canadian!

Brett Hull? Well he was born in Ontario, and was not good enough to make Team Canada. Due to Bobby playing in Chicago, he had dual citizenship and decided to play for Team USA. See? Our run-off is your well-water! And just to let you know... there is not just "one road in Canada..." but we do have the longest connected road in the World. The Trans-Canada Highway! So Tongue to you!

(10-12-2012, 06:36 PM)phildo37 Wrote: I say bring it on... ha ha ha
I am getting my jock-mask strapped on!!! UGH! Man! This thing STINGS!!! o.O

Randi