`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I have a question I need help with

I have a question I need help with
As most of you know, I am no longer collecting football cards. With the exception of my remaining Sam Bradford collection, I no longer have any autographs or jersey cards. What I DO have is well over 13000 RCs, pre-drafts, parallels, plain inserts, and parallel inserts. On average, I have ~445 cards per team (most - 607 Cardinals and Rams, least - 276 Jaguars), excluding 35 Miami Dolphin (I sent all I had at the time to bakerman last year) and 174 undrafted/free agent/team logo cards. The bulk of the RCs are from the 90s, but I saved everything but the base cards from ALL my box breaks up through my last box, plus I have a few older cards (most are from buying lots of 1957 Topps while trying to complete my set) and other years too. And this doesn't even address the several thousand Packers cards I own... Anyway, almost all the RCs are sleeved, but I stopped with the more recent stuff because it got too expensive and time consuming. Finally, I do not have them in my Organizer. ANYWAY...

How do I get rid of them all?

I have been thinking about listing them on eBay, but I don't really want to add 13600+ cards to my Organizer so I can list them in my auction. Besides, they wouldn't fit in the text space! I would most likely break them down by team, but would that work if I didn't list them individually? Also, the shipping weight of each team lot means I would have to use Priority Shipping, which would be close to $10+. Is that feasible? Would YOU buy a large lot of team cards without knowing the specific cards involved, and knowing you would have to pay $10 for priority shipping?

(Sorry for the length)
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: I have a question I need help with
depending on the size of the lot, i sometimes buy team cards in bulk like that because im looking for base rc cards. shipping is the crappy part about that but if the actual lot only goes for a few bucks then its alright. and thats what they usually go for on the bay. so theres really not much money to be made actually.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I would for Skins Cards 10 isnt that bad
Photobucket

Figure out how many you can fit in one of those small flat-rate boxes. Packed in team bags with some padding, you should be able to get maybe 200-400 cards in 1 box. Those ship for $5.40, no matter what they weigh. Even with the $.85 DC, it's still a lot cheaper than $10 priority shipping. I think buyers would be more willing to purchase lots of that size as well--I certainly would.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Jeff, how many 57's do you have left, and what other vintage do you have, prior to 1970?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(10-09-2012, 07:39 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Jeff, how many 57's do you have left, and what other vintage do you have, prior to 1970?
Probably close to sixty 57s (most are duplicates and in fair condition), one Topps Magic, one Topps Felt Back, and a few others I can't recall at the moment. I have some 80s RCs too.

You are already missed

Hey bud I would suggest finding die hard team collectors. Not many folks want base or low end stuff anymore. I like the base and low end stuff personally. Btw the lot of 500 or so cards you sent me lol filled in a lot of holes in my Phins PC that I would have probably never added so believe me when I tell you I truly appreciated it! Also listing each card individually is a waste of time. I cant imagine anyone reading every card listed in the lot but maybe Im wrong. How much are you trying to sell each team lot for?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-09-2012, 10:42 PM)all day baby Wrote: Probably close to sixty 57s (most are duplicates and in fair condition), one Topps Magic, one Topps Felt Back, and a few others I can't recall at the moment. I have some 80s RCs too.
Pm me a price on what you would like for the 57's, magic, and the felt back, ok?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(10-10-2012, 01:16 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Hey bud I would suggest finding die hard team collectors. Not many folks want base or low end stuff anymore. I like the base and low end stuff personally. Btw the lot of 500 or so cards you sent me lol filled in a lot of holes in my Phins PC that I would have probably never added so believe me when I tell you I truly appreciated it! Also listing each card individually is a waste of time. I cant imagine anyone reading every card listed in the lot but maybe Im wrong. How much are you trying to sell each team lot for?
Finding the team collectors is really what I am after. I don't want to bust up the lots to sell individual cards because I don't want to have to go through each and every lot to find one card. I AM willing to list a few of the better cards in each lot though. I haven't decided on a price, but it would include shipping in the flat rate box mentioned above. Based on the cards I sent you, what do you think is fair?

You are already missed