`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What are your other hobbies?

RE: What are your other hobbies?
hey bro,long time..i play golf at the oldest course west of the mississippi.
Gearhart golf links. not too far from you.
Smile
i do ok,.. packing an 8 handicap and all...lol..should be a 4
but i also LOVE my Clive Cussler books,i can get lost with his writing and the action is amazing....he rocks
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Chess, 8-ball/9-ball, cooking (beginner), restaurant hopping (trying different ethnic cuisines).

Bossing my kids around, getting bossed around by my wife. Was really into home improvement projects for a long time, but dialed back a lot the last couple of years. Need to get my quad back into shape and get riding again next summer.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

my 65 chevelle, fishing and river running.

BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

All of the above...except golf...and wiffle-balling

Actually, reading, photography (I do glamour photography) writing, biking...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

used to be golf but is just too expensive and time consuming with having two jobs. I think i spend most of my time playing ncaa football on xbox 360 and putting lego sets together with son and changing his transformers back from robot to vehicle. The transformers of today are not like when we were kids, he got an ultimate optimus prime last year for his birthday and it literally took me about 6 hours to change. once it was all done he was bored with it and said ok can u make it a truck again Smile
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I enjoy exercising my rights as an american by bearing arms and shooting stuff. I also love to hike and climb mountains in the summer time.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I play WoW, Collect Blu Rays and cards. Thats about it lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

i do a lot of fishing for relaxing because after i spend an excess amount on boxes to bust

(10-09-2012, 10:14 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: used to be golf but is just too expensive and time consuming with having two jobs. I think i spend most of my time playing ncaa football on xbox 360 and putting lego sets together with son and changing his transformers back from robot to vehicle. The transformers of today are not like when we were kids, he got an ultimate optimus prime last year for his birthday and it literally took me about 6 hours to change. once it was all done he was bored with it and said ok can u make it a truck again Smile
The big ones are brutal. I have the instructions for my son's big Optimus and Bumble Bee stashed with my cards.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]