`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware Ebay Seller: julez03

Beware Ebay Seller: julez03
Sells "IP autos". There are 3 Josh Hamiltons and a David Wright up for sale now. I am making an assumption that the David Wright is fake, but the Josh Hamiltons are fake. Like.... bad enough that I almost want to bid on them because they are that funny. Hesitation, pressure, fluidity, everything- it's all terrible. The seller has LOTS of feedbacks regarding IP autos, so apparently people are actually buying these. All the feedback is positive too, although I am sure there is a reason that big name IP autos are going for $4...

Just beware, unless you want to pick up a Josh Hamilton for no other reason than it is one of the worst fakes I have seen. (Particularly if you search for "Josh Hamilton IP auto" and look at the Bowman Platinum base version, that one is my favorite! Haha)
Never mind, my mistake, the seller actually has 108 "IP autos" up for sale right now. Some of them are every bit as hilarious as the Hamilton.

RE: Beware Ebay Seller: julez03
Thanks, those are downright funny. As downright stupid as the people that think they are real.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sammy-Sosa-IP-Au...7675.l2557

way to ruin a cool Wil Myers card...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Bowman-Plat...3204962%26
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

My favorite part is the auction description that says: "All autographs are obtained in person and guaranteed to pass any authentication."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

(10-10-2012, 08:56 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: My favorite part is the auction description that says: "All autographs are obtained in person and guaranteed to pass any authentication."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Yeah, I bought an IP auto of Mike Trout (not from this guy) after studying all of his autos for hours upon hours to make sure it was legit.

I sent it in to PSA and it didn't pass, so I don't see how this guy can possibly make that claim on such obviously bogus fakes.