`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Update Blaster x2

Topps Update Blaster x2
went to target...pulled my CC patch which I was happy with and also got the Trout and Jeter sparkle... then went to a different target and got a dud... just the harper and another Cespedes insert..

Carlton is for trade, would love to do it for any of the patches out there

[Image: photo1.jpg]
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: Topps Update Blaster x2
I'm an A's fan and would love the Cespedes ... I've got an Ortiz patch I could trade for it, straight up ... RJ

(10-05-2012, 06:48 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'm an A's fan and would love the Cespedes ... I've got an Ortiz patch I could trade for it, straight up ... RJ
Sounds good. Just add it to your org and send me the offer... Would you be interested in doing pwe? Never done one but for the basic swap, not wanting to spend $3 on shipping.

There is something really cool about those patches, don't you think?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Would love either the jeter or the trout. Check me if you are willing to trade them. Thanks!!
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

(10-07-2012, 08:12 PM)Point401 Wrote: Would love either the jeter or the trout. Check me if you are willing to trade them. Thanks!!
The trout I'm going to hold on to ( I have class with somebody who is family friends with him soooo I'm trying to decide how I can get something signed by him haha)

but the Jeter def I'll put you first. Are you going to be buying boxes of Bowman Draft when it comes out?
(10-07-2012, 08:09 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: There is something really cool about those patches, don't you think?
and yes...i love the patches. I want all the yankees.

my next box is sitting next to me, it is a 97 series 2 finest. not sure which will be after that as I have had bad luck (12 TTT, 96 finest, 92 classics all have been busts). I do have a mantle patch and a cano patch in my org you may want...
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

(10-07-2012, 10:00 PM)stera8 Wrote: The trout I'm going to hold on to ( I have class with somebody who is family friends with him soooo I'm trying to decide how I can get something signed by him haha)

but the Jeter def I'll put you first. Are you going to be buying boxes of Bowman Draft when it comes out?

and yes...i love the patches. I want all the yankees.
I got an update Henderson Yankees patch.
[Image: badtime.jpg]