`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice little pick up today :)

Nice little pick up today :)
Well its nothing super awesome but its something that will prob get me back into collecting again. I miss it alot.

I think I got a good deal on it at 10.00 local.
[Image: DSCN0096.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0097.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0098.jpg]

RE: Nice little pick up today :)
Nice. I guess back then it was a Big Mac Sandwich, not a Bgi Mac Burger. Couldn't help but notice that. Cool find.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Unique find. Very cool.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

Thanks guys. I know its not much but still pretty cool lol.
Hoping to get back into the collecting thing. I was a dummy and sold alot of my stuff long while ago.
Biggest mistake ever lol.

Glad you found something that could get you back into collecting..
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Lol ya but the Miss's might not think so lol.

(10-09-2012, 04:32 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Lol ya but the Miss's might not think so lol.
LOL Theres always ways to get around that ...... Luckily for me I met my gf while I collected and she doesnt even understand anything of that lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Lol. I think the main thing is when I ws collecting normally the cards piled up pretty fast lol.
Then I agreed to thin out and get rid of a ton of commons, but that it worse cause I bought more carda with that money lol

(10-09-2012, 04:43 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: LOL Theres always ways to get around that ...... Luckily for me I met my gf while I collected and she doesnt even understand anything of that lol
My fiancee calls me a nerd. lol but she loves the fact that its a hobby im hoping will be passed on to our son.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

(10-09-2012, 04:43 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: LOL Theres always ways to get around that ...... Luckily for me I met my gf while I collected and she doesnt even understand anything of that lol
My fiancee calls me a nerd. lol but she loves the fact that its a hobby im hoping will be passed on to our son.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331