`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
help with a Drew Brees card

help with a Drew Brees card
I have a 2005 Bowmans Best (RED) Drew Brees card #28. This card is serial numbered as 413/499. When I search this card on Beckett, comes up with only serial numbered to 199. Any thoughts???

RE: help with a Drew Brees card
(10-08-2012, 05:14 PM)graypaarmy Wrote: I have a 2005 Bowmans Best (RED) Drew Brees card #28. This card is serial numbered as 413/499. When I search this card on Beckett, comes up with only serial numbered to 199. Any thoughts???
Without a scan its hard to tell but if all your information is accurate your best bet is to msg beckett and send them a front and back scan of the card and they will let you know. I had to do this on a few cards i had that they didnt have listed or had listed incorrectly.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

yeah I don't see any Drew Brees cards with that print run from that set either. Puzzling.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Beckett has it listed wrong, red vets are /499 red rookies are au /199, at least thats what i came up with on about 2 minutes of research
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(10-08-2012, 05:14 PM)graypaarmy Wrote: I have a 2005 Bowmans Best (RED) Drew Brees card #28. This card is serial numbered as 413/499. When I search this card on Beckett, comes up with only serial numbered to 199. Any thoughts???
Post a pic of the card, front and back on here and you most likely get an better answer...

But there were different colors that were numbered... I believe there also is a Green /799, a Blue /1399 and a few others... I think Bronze, Silver and Gold also.

I bet someone else on here could be more knowledgeable about Bowman's Best.

I hoped I helped a bit.

[Image: Star.gif]