`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion about listings

Opinion about listings
If you were looking at cards to buy and you came across a lot of 45 cards all mixed in years and brands and players do you think it would be better to list every card individually in the listing or say the attached pictures are included?

RE: Opinion about listings
I would list all cards individually. I generally do all my ebaying from the app on my phone. (Buying anyway) It is very difficult to see 45 cards in pics that way.

Ya I scan them so when you go to look it has the zoom function to look at the cards up close

Still, if the auctions don't state what is in the lot, I don't even bother looking. Trying to figure out what cards are in a lot by blowing up a picture on a 5" screen isn't worth my time. On the other hand, when you will probably only get 10-25% of BV on most lots, it may not be worth your time to list them all anyway...

True I usually will put what big name players or valuable cards in the title but ya I cant seem to find a good way to post. Im selling dirt cheap 5.50 shipped with d/c for 45 cards of all mixed years/brands/players and even on pure lots of prestige/a&g/gypsy/ etc but I cant for the life of me make up my mind how to post. I did the list all cards individually and its time consuming with 45 cards in each lot and I have done the other way.

You get a ton more looks at your auctions if you list them all. Anyone searching "Title and Description" will see your auction if their search matches any of the words in your listing. If you have a 2000 Tim Rattay Ultra, a Brady Anderson Bowman and a Tom Zbikowski DP&P Chrome, anyone searching for a 2000 Tom Brady, or 2000 Tom Brady Ultra or Bowman Chrome (you get it) will find yours for example. Is it worth it though...
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

Ok cool I wasnt sure if the description was used as part of the search criteria or what not. Well I would say its worth it in the end I guess I just copy and paste after I find the card in the opg but still 45 cards takes a good 30 minutes especially with how slow the opg can be. Well thanks guys for your opinions