`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Update***Highlights of my completed 1955 Topps set (NOW WITH '56!!!)

RE: ***Update***Highlights of my completed 1955 Topps set (NOW WITH '56!!!)
WOW! Simply awesome sets! I too lost my parents about 6 years ago. Admire your tenacity to finish these sets. I work on the 56 set also but don't have any big names yet other than Mathews.

Thanks Magneto, and thank you for the condolences, may I extend the same to you. Truly. Sorry for your losses. Nothing could have prepared me for their tragic and untimely deaths but its part of life and life goes on. Cant allow the anger and frustration to cloud the current and potential relationships around us. They need to thrive. We mourn and pay our respects in various ways upholding traditions and family values. I hope youre staying strong.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

(11-28-2012, 10:25 PM)Merovius Wrote: Thanks Magneto, and thank you for the condolences, may I extend the same to you. Truly. Sorry for your losses. Nothing could have prepared me for their tragic and untimely deaths but its part of life and life goes on. Cant allow the anger and frustration to cloud the current and potential relationships around us. They need to thrive. We mourn and pay our respects in various ways upholding traditions and family values. I hope youre staying strong.
Very well said. My sincere condolences to you and good luck with your next collecting project.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!